Released on October 30th, 2018
The Sites and Services are used by legal entities to enter into business relationship, primarily for IT outsourcing and service needs, where such business use does not generally involve the collection of personal information of individuals. The Company admits the importance of privacy as well as the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal data.
1. Your privacy is an important matter therefore the Company has taken measures to ensure your account is protected.
2. User’s information submitted or provided, including but not limited to, username, userid, name, address, email, phone fax number ("Registration Information") is collected at the time of registration on the Sites.
3. In connection with any commercial transaction or services the Company provides and collects the information, including but not limited to bank account numbers, billing and shipping information, credit/debit card numbers and other credit/debit card details, ("Account Information"). This information is solely use for the purpose of completing any commercial transaction that was initiated during the usage of the Sites.
4. The Company may record and keep details of users’ activities on the Sites.
5. The Company may record some users' buying and browsing activities on the Sites including but not limited to IP addresses, operating and browser details, other details. ("Browsing Information").
6. All above mentioned constitutes the "Business Data". Any personal data of living individuals, is considered as "Personal Data".
7. It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain verified and accurate data related to Business Data and Personal Data. In any other event the Company does not guarantee or warrants whatsoever any selivery in Services including any delivery of IT Services in scope.
8. All personal data is handled according to the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and will not be shared with any other entities unless you give your consent to do so.
1. Should the User provide any Personal Data to the Company, the User are deemed to have authorized the Company to use such Personal Data for the purposes including but not limited to the Business model of the Company, verifying your identity or your company’s identity, customer services, research, statistic, communication facilitation.
2. Subject to obtaining User’s permission under applicable laws, the Company may use User’s contact and other details to provide notices, newsletters, post, correspondence, surveys, alerts, etc. to User relating to Services or any other services in scope of the Company’s Sites or Services.
3. Every User hereby agrees that the Company may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to service providers engaged to complete the services. These "Service Providers" are shall be only allowed to use your Personal Data in connection with business purposes only in scope of the Sites or Services.
4. Every User hereby agrees that the Company may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to Company’s law or professional advisors, insurers, government and regulatory and/or other organizations for the business purposes only or unless otherwise required by any local regulations.
5. Some information may be made publicly available on the Sites and therefore may be accessible by any user. Users hereby waive any proprietary rights of such information. Any personal or proprietary information shall be therefore submitted in the confidential sections only.
6. The Company may transfer User’s Account Information to any banks or vendors to execute transactions on the Sites. There is no guarantee given by the Company that our security measures taken will eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse of such information.
7. The Company may provide statistical information to third parties, with an exception of any Personal Data.
8. The Company have established relationships with other parties and websites to offer you the benefit of products and services which the Company does not offer. The Company offers you access to these other parties and their services. In some cases you may be required to submit personal information to register or apply for services by such third parties. This Document does not apply to these third party sites or services.
9. If required and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, the Company reserves the right to charge any User a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or corrections requested by User, that are not in scope of the Services.
The Company possesses reasonable security methods to block unauthorized access to the Sites.
For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. Please do not disclose your password to anyone.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Consequently, while the Company protects the information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted – all Users and each User are do so at own risk.